How can you invest more sustainably, more responsibly, and in a way that maximises long-term returns?
Innovation and investment
From our early involvement in the sector, we have a deep understanding of how global environmental issues are shaping markets, consumers, business and government responses.
We aim to help asset owners and investors make decisions that are more sustainable, more responsible, and which maximise long-term returns.
- Development and assurance of risk, return and impact models
- Deep dive analysis of investments
- ESG screening policy and criteria
- Commercial due diligence
- Carbon accounting for investments
- Environmental risk and opportunity appraisals
We help start-ups and corporate spin-outs commercialise environmental technologies and services.
- Risk and opportunity assessments
- Concept to market strategy
- Prototype and market testing through to high volume supply
- Partnering, supply chain and investment strategy
Resource and energy efficiency
We help deliver more efficient buildings, processes, transport logistics and products.
We look to gain a detailed understanding of where fuel and energy is actually used on site, and throughout the supply chain. This helps us to identify where the greatest potential for emissions reduction can be found and to develop a list of resource saving opportunities with actionable next steps. Our systematic approach helps our clients to reduce environmental risks, costs and impacts; and to maximise business performance.
Our partners also provide more complex production process efficiency modelling and improvements, tackling energy, waste and water.
- Business process re-engineering
- Building and facility energy audits and ISO 50001 implementation
- Lead Auditors, energy modelling and reporting, for Article 8 Energy Efficiency Directive (ESOS in the UK)
- Packaging and waste management strategy
- Environmental policy and governance
- ISO 14001 implementation
- Water efficiency and footprints
- Logistics and fleet efficiency plans
- Business travel, grey fleet, and communications polices
- ROI and business case development
We have a successful track record in assisting the commercialisation of more than 40 different innovations for private inventors and SMEs, university academics, corporate executives, and on behalf of investors.